Wednesday 23 April 2014

Morning Meadow Retirement

Morning Meadow Retirement - a card and the stamp set used is retiring. All retiring products are going FAST! I encourage you to take advantage of the FREE shipping going on now until April 25.

You can see the retired lists on the right hand side of my blog and purchase all items on my online store HERE.

Meadow Retirement

A friend of mine needed a card for a retirement and how fitting that I ended up choosing a set that was on Stampin' Up! retirement list.

I made the card using the Morning Meadow stamp set and Fresh Prints DSP. I love the color combination!

Hope you enjoy the card for today.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Morning Meadow, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake
Punches: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch
Accessories: Whisper White Bakers Twine, Jewel Basic Pearls, Stampin' Write Markers

HAPPY STAMPING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment