Sunday 20 April 2014

Thinking of You Color Challenge


HAPPY EASTER!

Today's card I made for a color challenge on splicoaststampers. The soft palette is gorgeous! I had a hard time with the lighting on this one when photographing.

This card came together super quick! Both the base layer and top layer were made using very vanilla cardstock. I used the Happy Watercolor stamp set from the mini catalogue to create this sweet card. Can you believe this stamp set could be gone at the end of May!? I am so going to miss this set! The sentiment is from the Express Yourself hostess set. 

I hope you enjoyed this card today and are having a wonderful day with family and friends. 

Leave me a comment below this post and let me know what other things you would like to see on this blog.




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Happy Watercolor, Express Yourself (hostess)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Pistachio Pudding
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon, 1/2" corner chomper


HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment