Friday 16 May 2014

Graduation Time

Hey what a week! We have been busy preparing for the last week for my daughter's Grade 12 Graduation Party! Tonight is the banquet and it has been as time consuming I think as when I planned my wedding.

My girl is all about the pink so I created this little project to sit on the food table.

I used MDS (My Digital Studio) to create the subway art in black and strawberry slush. The grad hat was made with a square punch and the owl builder punch. It's hard to tell in the photograph but the tassel is the NEW thick baker's twine in Strawberry Slush being released in the new catalogue June 2!

The owls were created with basic black, whisper white and strawberry slush cardstock and the Owl Builder Punch and the Scallop Circle Punch. I made the hats the same way as the one in the frame.



HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment