Tuesday 13 May 2014

Remember this?

So I am a little behind on showing off the fabulous paper pumpkin kits! With May's showing up at my door in a short while I thought I would get this out there. This kit was all about the Mom's and it's awesome! 

Kit Contents

All the awesomeness that came in the kit!



Original Projects

 The first picture is the entire kit put together and the second is a closer look of what's under the packaging! So cute!

 


My Creation!

 I made this Mother's Day card with the leftover pieces from the kit. And as per Paper Pumpkin norm there is oodles left to play with - I have added all my extras to a bin for a Mash Up at the end of the year!


There are lots of new happenings with the paper pumpkin program! Stay tuned for more information on the perks and what you get when you sign up with me as your demonstrator!

HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment