Saturday 5 April 2014

Fresh Silhouettes

I am loving the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack from the mini catalogue! I love the spring feel of it. With the sun finally shining and the snow melting away these last couple of days I was totally inspired! I decided mine would pair perfectly with the Serene Silhouettes and Secret Garden Stamp Sets!

I made an A2 card base out of coastal cabana cardstock long fold (my favorite). I used three of the patterns from the Fresh Prints DSP stack and various framelits, edgelits and embosslits for added detail. My favorite is the glossy accents I added over the 'hello' sentiment - the finished look is awesome and even better in real life!

Contact me to get your hand on these great products!





Supplies Used:
Ink: Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Secret Garden, Serene Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Fresh Prints DSP Paper Stack, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Big Shot: Secret Garden Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Butterfly Embosslits
Punches: 1/2" Circle Punch
Miscellaneous: Glossy Accents, Linen Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment