Wednesday 23 July 2014

Convention 2014 Highlights

I will apologize in advance as this post is a wordy one! This experience was inspiring, motivating and more FUN then I truly even thought it would be! 

For those of you that helped me get to where I am today - Thank you! This journey would not have been possible without such great friends, family and of course you - my customers!

Convention 2014

For those of you that know me while, this last 6 months of my life has been a trip and a half. Going to convention was something I have been anticipating since I joined Stampin' Up! in February. I don't regret a moment of it. This amazing group of people and those that are the foundation of this company are truly inspiring! They have provided me with an amazing amount of support, encouragement and fun!



 OH MY WORD! 

That's pretty much was my response when I walked into convention on Day 1 and saw almost 4000 demonstrators waiting in line for our first General Session - which is pretty much a party at 8:30 am! It is truly amazing to be in a room with so many people that love paper and ink as much as I do!
Yup! That's almost 4000 demonstrators and the line up spanned the entire length of the Convention Center! Crazy!

 Of course a Stampin' Up! Convention wouldn't be that without the fabulous Shelly!



Do You Know What This Is?

If you guessed the Seasonal Catalogue - you are right! This lovely unveils itself on August 28! Keep an eye on my blog to see some samples of the fabulous goodies inside the pages of this one! I'll be hosting a launch party in August so stay tuned for that! Beyond Exciting!


This little cutie - you guessed it made entirely with products from the new catalogue!


Highlight for me - Becky Higgins! Founder of all things Project Life! I love her products and now with her teaming up with Stampin' Up they coordinate with everything in the catalogue - can be kept simple, stress free - and of course made as creative as you want! The products work great on traditional scrapbook pages as well!

Hmmm Possibly a new kit making an appearance? You'll have to wait and see!


Home Office Trip with this fabulous group of ladies! What a blast it was!


Inside Home Office



Look Closely - this entire set up was made with products from the Seasonal Catalogue - seriously going to CASE the entire thing!


Awards Night

Is what it says - a night to celebrate any and all achievements demonstrators make throughout the year! Everything from Sales to recruits is awarded. Incentive Trips, design teams, you name it!

My up-line was selected as one of 16 demonstrators from around the world to be on the Artisan Design Team for 2014-1015! So Happy For Her! 

My goal - definitely want to be walking the stage next year!

 FREE STUFF!

Nothing quite like an all attendee give away in general session! This is one of three we recieved throughout the 3 days! Never mind Prize Patrol! Crazy its like a 3 day event that offers classes, creations, inspiration and parties!


YES They even fed us..lol. So proof to all my friends and followers - I ate!


The lovely Jessica is a selfie pro and we didn't have a day go by where she wasn't pulling out her cell phone to snap one. This one was taken walking in downtown Salt Lake City!


This last photo was taken on my return home of all the goodies and swaps I attained throughout the 3 day convention! It contains more inspiration and fun than I can possibly describe! But there are classes in the making with these amazing products that you don't want to miss!


It was an amazing whirlwind 3 days and I am planning and prepping for classes, launch parties and CHRISTMAS! And yes I have already started prepping for next years event! No way am I missing that!

Want to join me? Sign up as a demonstrator and you can! 

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment