Saturday 26 July 2014

Convention Swaps 2014

Without a doubt one of my favorite parts of convention was swapping cards with literally hundreds of fabulously creative people!

I have enjoyed it so much that one of my upcoming classes will be a CASE class of some of my favorite creations I received while at convention! Watch Monday July 28 for that post!

Here are the 7 cards I took with me to convention this year for swapping!

Blended Bloom

Chances are if you follow my blog, Facebook page or on Pinterest you have seen this card before. I love the blendabilities so much that I decided to create 16 of these gorgeous flowers for a swap that I participated in.

Flower Patch

The Flower Patch set is definitely one of my favorites in the annual catalogue. Combine it with the fabulous bordering blooms and it made for a quick and simple elegant card! Good thing - I made over 50 of these to share with fellow stampers!

Serene Silhouette

Two of my all time favorites rolled into one. Serene Silhouettes and Coastal Cabana! Love, love, love!



Corner Blossoms 

It just wouldn't be me if it didn't have flowers and butterflies! A little bling and a pop of color and you can pretty much recognize my style in a snap!

Traveler

I just had to participate in a guy card swap while I was there and what better set than the traveler! It is so versatile!

Feel Goods

Have you attended my recent workshop? If so then you will recognize this card as it was one I had created for that fabulous event! It was a huge hit at convention!


Flower Shop

Did you attend my catalogue launch party in June? If so you'll recognize the alterations I made to a card for that event to use with this one. An extra layer and gold sequins made these 50 cards an easy trade! Watch later in the week for more information on my upcoming catalogue party - you are NOT going to want to miss that!



All products are from the Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue. If you have any questions please respond to this post and I will be happy to answer them for you!

Remember Stay keep an eye on my blog Monday July 28 for my upcoming class!

Want to join me at convention next year? Anyone can - sign up with me as your demonstrator and you can join in the swapping, classes and fun in 2015!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment