Friday 9 May 2014

Flower Shop For Mom

This card combined many of my favorites. My favorite neutral is Smoky Slate - it's gorgeous with everything! Flower Shop is one of my all time favorite stamp sets and Even though it's retiring I love Delightful Dozen. The new Hexagon Hive Framelit is to die for! Love this thing! 

So love the multiple layers and dimension on this card. Of course the inside couldn't be left blank either and I added a piece of matching DSP to that as well. 


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Flower Shop, Delightful Dozen (retiring)
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Eastern Elegance DSP (retiring)
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
Big Shot: Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die
Punches: Word Window, Pansy 
Embellishments: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon (retiring), Jewels Basic Pearls
Accessories: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment