Wednesday 9 April 2014

Hardwood Easter


There has been a tonne of different creations using the Hardwood background stamp on social media so I thought I would give it a try!

For my card I made the base A2 using crushed curry cardstock. I created a slightly smaller layer out of whisper white and embossed it with the cloudy day embossing folder. I stamped the Hardwood stamp with Soft Suede ink onto whisper white cardstock and trimmed it down and created the "pickets" by hand with scissors and a ruler. The banner was created using the Designer Typeset Photopolymer stamp which I stamped onto various pieces of Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper and cut out with scissors. The "Happy Easter" is from the same set.  The bows are from wisteria wonder bakers twine (retired). The butterflies and flowers were punched out using the bitty butterfly and petite flower punches and the same Designer Series Paper as the banner. Add a few Jewels Basic Pearls and viola!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hardwood, Designer Typeset Photopolymer
Paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Afternoon Picnic DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Basic Gray
Punches: Petite Flower, Bitty Butterfly
Big Shot: Cloudy Day Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Wisteria Wonder Bakers Twine, Jewels Basic Pearls

HAPPY STAMPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment