Wednesday 2 April 2014

Peaceful Petals Easter


It's hard to believe looking outside right now that Easter is just around the corner! I figured it was time to get the Easter creations started. 

This card is size A2 (41/4" x 51/2" with midnight muse cardstock as the base. I stamped the large flower from the peaceful petals stamp set with summer starfruit and primrose petals onto a piece of whisper white cardstock cut 1/4" shorter on both sides than the base and rounded it with the 3/16" corner rounder. I stamped another of the large flower in midnight muse ink onto a scrap of whisper white cardstock and fussy cut it out and did the same with the small leaf in gumball green. Once I finished cutting them out I took my matching stampin' write! markers and went around the edges to give the flower and leaves a clean crisp look. I added a piece of primrose petals satin ribbon and in color dahlias as my embellishments. The sentiment is from the delightful dozen set and was stamped in midnight muse ink. I added some dazzling details to the center of the midnight muse flower - who doesn't enjoy a little bling?


Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Delightful Dozen, Peaceful Petals
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green
Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Embellishments: In Color Dahlias, Dazzling Details, Primrose Petals Satin Ribbon
Punches: 3/16" Corner Rounder
Miscellaneous:  Midnight Muse and Gumball Green Stampin' Write! markers

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment